How To Preserve Life of Wig!
Now that you have purchased or considering purchasing our hair, we want to share how to keep your hair looking as great and vibrant as ever! Remember only you can control how long your wig or hair extensions will last.
RULES TO LIVE BY
- Keep it on a wig stand when you’re not wearing it. This can help maintain its structure and keep it from getting tangled.
- Use only sulfate free shampoo and conditioner for your wigs and hair extensions.
- Never sleep in or with wet hair it as it will become a tangled mess.
- Sleep in a satin bonnet.
- Avoid hot water, saltwater, and chlorine to prevent any damage to the strands.
- Summer is almost here so protect your investment by braiding your wig or hair extension before swimming.
Finally, be mindful of what tools you use to style your wig. Depending on the style and texture, you may not want to use heated styling tools, such as curling irons or straighteners. When in doubt, go easy on your wig and hair extensions . For example, if you purchased a body wave texture or kinky curly hair why in the world would you use a heated tools?? It’s simply better to purchase a silky straight or kinky straight. Check out our selection of these excellent textures here.
- Protect your hair investment and purchase only hair textures and fit your lifestyle and mood. Convenience is the key to successfully wearing our hair extensions and wigs.
- Be careful with your wigs, if you’re gentle to your extensions they’ll last longer.
ALH now offers wig care services that may include pick up and delivery. Please contact us about this new service.